Aww. You like us. You really, really like us.
That makes us so happy!
What’s making us feel all giddy inside? As it turns out, a whopping 90% of our new patients encourage their friends and family to adopt us as their family dental practice! We think that’s phenomenal, and we couldn’t be more honored.
We want to give a big shoutout to all of you who have referred us. Our practice is steadily growing, and we thank you so much for spreading the word.
In addition to your promotions by word of mouth (pun intended), we like to think our practice continues to grow for a few reasons.
- When we say we care, we really mean it.
- We’re not going to lie. Usually the dentist’s office isn’t the most thrilling place to go, but we’ll let you in on a little secret. It really is fun at this one! The little patients get a tooth fairy kit, and the big patients get an earful of song, laughter, and chatter from the friendly office staff.
- We do a great job. That’s really all there is to it. That’s what it’s all about, after all.
- Dr. Fienman takes his time to explain details to patients to help them make the best decisions for their dental health. And did we mention how skilled he is at what he does?
- Our modern equipment is tops. Sure, we still do the traditional digital X-rays and so on, but we’ve invested in technology that simplifies dental imaging and makes it easier for you to take. It also allows us to really get a good look at what’s going on in your mouth. And that, of course, means better results in the long run.
- Shelly really knows her stuff. When Dr. Fienman looks for dental assistants, he looks for the best.
- As two of the first people patients see at our office, Office Manager Lisa and Scheduling Coordinator Laura know our patients by name and strive to make them feel welcome and comfortable throughout their visits.
- Hygienists Rochelle and Cynthia live to keep your mouth healthy and your teeth sparkling. Your smiles make their day. That’s why they take meticulous care of every nook and cranny of your teeth to make those smiles as beautiful as can be.
- Zeus makes everything alright. How? Well, just look at that face!
Who else do you know who would benefit from our gentle, patient-focused dental practice here in West Bloomfield? Tell them about us today, and tell them to mention your name when they come to visit. You’ll get a special gift, on us!