A Health Message
From Adam Fienman DDS
Our office has returned to normal operation, effective June 1, 2020
The health and safety of our patients and staff has always been a top priority. Our office will continue to follow the highest infection control standards from OSHA, the CDC, American Dental Association and Michigan Dental Association.
We have outlined our new safety procedures below to assure you have a safe and comfortable visit upon your return to our office.
Checking in for your dental visit:
- We ask that everyone wear a face covering or mask until seated for their appointment.
- To manage social distancing between patients, we may ask you to wait in your car and call when you arrive.
- Our staff will ask you screening questions and take your temperature.
- You will be asked to wash your hands before you sit for your appointment.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- You may see that all staff will be wearing more PPE than before, including the front office staff.
- Our staff will complete daily health screenings and temperature checks prior to starting each workday.
- We will control the flow of people through our office including staff, patients, deliveries, and sales reps to maintain social distance.
- Each patient room is thoroughly disinfected before and after each visit.
- The waiting room, front desk, and restroom area are disinfected regularly after each patient.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items, such as magazines, throughout the office, thus allowing for easier and faster cleaning throughout the day.
- Handwashing may be done in the patient rooms and restroom. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office as well.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep our staff, patients, and friends safe in our office.
Please call our office at
You may contact us through our website as well through the contact form or the text feature in the lower right-hand corner.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon. Keep Smiling,
Dr. Adam Fienman and Staff